IEA DHC has selected the following international research projects for Annex XIII.
- Leave 2nd generation behind: cost effective solutions for small-to-large scale DH networks
- MEMPHIS 2.0: Advanced algorithm for spatial identification, evaluation of temporary availability and economic assessment of waste heat sources and their local representation
- Artificial Intelligence for Forecasting of Heat Production and Heat demand and Fault Detection in District Heating Networks
- Cost Benefit study on the building secondary network for improving DH performance
- Optimized transition towards low-temperature and low-carbon DH systems (OPTiTRANS)
- The district heating business model 2050
- CASCADE: A comprehensive toolbox for integrating low-temperature sub-networks in existing district heating networks
The projects are planned to be finished by mid-2023. Please contact the IEA DHC Operating Agent if you have questions. Thank you.