2017-2020 / Annex XII
IEA DHC has currently selected the following four projects for Annex XII.
- Effects of Loads on Asset Management of the 4th Generation District Heating Networks
- MEMPHIS - Methodology to evaluate and map the potential of waste heat from industry, service sector and sewage water by using internationally available open data
- Integrated Cost-effective Large-scale Thermal Energy Storage for Smart District Heating and Cooling
- Stepwise transition strategy and impact assessment for future district heating systems
- Sustainable District Cooling Guidelines
The projects have been finished in 2020. Please follow the respective links to access the final results.